Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Sister's Bear

Porter and I were at the mall a couple of weeks ago shopping for Daddy's bday present. As we walked by Build A Bear, P insisted that we go in so he could get a bear for his baby sister. I could not say no to this very sweet gesture. We went in and he informed me that the bear had to be pink "cuz her likes pink". He picked out the pink bear and I asked him if he wanted to record a message for her bear and he liked that idea. He recorded the sweetest message. Then he built the bear. He then told me the bear needed pink clothes "cuz her likes pink". He picked out Hello Kitty pajamas for the bear. After we paid for the bear he proudly carried the pink bear through the mall. When the kids are teenagers and hate each other, I will be sure to play the message in baby sister's bear to remind them that P once loved his baby sister!

No comments: