Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wedding in Chicago

My cousin Carrie got married in Chicago last weekend and we were there for all the festivities. Despite a lost suitcase and some crazy weather, we had a great time. A HUGE thank you to GG for watching her three grandsons while we went to Chicago!!!!

Ben and Chanda

Rick and I

Dad and Ann

The Guys
The Girls

The only picture of the ceremony that I took that actually turned out.

Dad, Ben and I

The reception

Table setting

I'm pretty sure I'm not really related to this guy. He must have been switched at birth


A very blurry picture of Uncle Tom and Aunt Sally

The cake

The bouquet

The happy couple's first dance

Uncle Tom's speech



Father daughter dance

B & C hit the dance floor

Aunt Sal dancing with Ryan

Dad and Aunt Sally share a dance and some laughs


These two must be up to something...

No comments: